EUSP Host Centre
€ 250 per application.
Let´s make a mark
International recognition as European centre of quality
The Certification Programme of EUSP Host Centres is a common initiative of the EBU and the European Association of Urology (EAU). It aims to streamline the certification process for training centres hosting European Urological Scholarship Programmes (EUSP) and to become more responsive to new developments in continuing medical education.
A certified EUSP Host Centre practices a multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of one of the following urological fields:
- Oncology: Renal, Penile, Prostate, Testicular and Urothelial
- Female urology and incontinence
- Paediatric urology
- Reconstructive urology
- Stone disease
For today & tomorrow
Transparency and opportunities
This certification enables the centre to host highly ambitious urologists. Hosting scholars offers you the opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise.
benefit from our partnership
Make a mark together with us in setting standards for equal urological care within Europe.
A certified EUSP Host Centre practices a multidisciplinary approach to the treatment of one of the urological fields mentioned above. Furthermore, it meets the following general criteria:
- Work in line with the EAU Guidelines.
- Have an adequate number of cases to maintain a high level of results and to provide a comprehensive and practical training in the given specialty.
- Be adequately equipped and have access to supporting specialties.
- Employ at least two consultants being experts in the field.
- Demonstrate that it has a structured programme to allow the fellow to gain knowledge and expertise in the field.
- Publish own results.
- Cite 5 scientific publications in the respective field.
- Be involved in scientific or clinical research and support the fellow to participate.
Please download the EUSP Host Centre certification criteria here.
- The application will be reviewed by two members of the EU-ACME committee.
- Certification is either granted for 3 or 5 years.
- The applicant is informed about the certification by email and receives the Certificate of Accreditation by post.
- The centre’s details are published here.
- The invoice is issued after submission of the application. The application will be processed after receipt of the payment.