Part 2 Oral Exam
Exam is postponed!
Date: To be announced in May
Local time: 08.00 – 20.15
Venue: Warsaw, Poland
Format: Case-based exam
Fee: €450 per candidate
Payment: Credit card only
Duration: 1-day exam
Languages: Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. A minimum number of candidates per language may be considered.
Supporting documents: Applications are only further processed when the required documents have been uploaded during the registration
Participation is subject to eligibility. Aside from having completed the Part 1 Written Exam in the last five years, the candidate meets one of the following criteria.
These regulations apply to all candidates.
Register with name as stated in your passport/ID
The candidate must be registered with names as stated in passport/ID.
Before registering please read the information below.
- Fill in personal information and register with names as stated in your passport/ID.
- Upload the required documents: CV, logbook, passport photo and proof of status: final-year resident statement or copy certificate of accreditation in urology. Imporant note: CV, logbook and final-year resident statement must be based on the templates provided which can be downloaded during the online registration.
- Complete the payment by credit card (as applicable).
- Finish the registration and receive an automated confirmation of registration.
- Greece: Individual registration by candidates selected by the Hellenic Urological Association.
- Italy: Individual registration by candidates selected by the Società Italiana di Urologia.
€50,00 cancellation fee
- Cancellation by the candidate received before 1 March 2020.
- Cancellation by the EBU if the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria.
€100,00 cancellation fee
- Cancellation by the candidate received between 1 March and 15 May 2020
- Cancellation by the candidate received after 16 May 2020.