Part 2 Oral Exam
Date: Saturday 8 June 2024
Venue: Leuven, Belgium
Format: Pre-recorded exam
Capacity: The maximum number of candidates is 320 and registrations are handled on first-come, first-serve basis
Languages: Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
The exam is simultaneously held under the auspices of the national societies in Hungary, Poland and Turkey. Candidates take the exam in their native language (Hungarian, Polish, Turkish). Respective candidates contact their society for information and registration.
Participation is subject to eligibility. Aside from having completed the Part 1 Written Exam between 2019 and 2023, the candidate meets one of the following criteria.
- CV (in English)
- 1 current passport photo (51x51 mm)
- EBU Logbook based on the template provided during the registration
- Proof of status
- A current final-year resident statement based on the template provided during the registration (a statement issued in, or before 2022 is declined)
- A copy of the certificate of accreditation in urology.
Accept the Terms & Conditions before finishing the registration and receive an automated confirmation of registration.
Participation can only be guaranteed when the payment is received in time.
The FEBU diploma is sent to the successful candidates in September. For delivery outside of Europe we charge an additional fee to cover the courier expenses.
€50,00 cancellation fee
- Cancellation by the candidate received before 1 April 2024.
- Cancellation by the candidate received after 1 April 2024.