Dates: March 12 + 13, 2020
Time: 00.00 – 23.59 GMT
Format: Online test
€50 regular fee
€40 for EBU certified training centre candidates.
Payment: Credit card only
Duration: Max. 2 hours
Resources: Booklets with MCQ´s, incl. correct answers used in previous assessments are available for purchase.
Download the order form
Inform EBU about your candidate details
For a reliable and comparative analysis of the results we must be informed about the accurate and valid candidate details.
Before registering please read the information below.
- Fill in the personal information. In case the registration is submitted by a third party, the registrant is responsible for providing the correct candidate details. Accurate information is a prerequisite for successful login at the Pearson VUE website.
- Register yourself or your candidates based on the status, resident or certified urologist, as applicable at the time of the assessment.
- Complete the payment by credit card (if applicable).
- Submit the registration and receive an automated confirmation of registration by email.
Participation: Is reserved for registered candidates. In case of irragularities we reserve the right to annul the result of a candidate in question
Duration: The assessment can only be accessed once and must be completed within 2 hours.
- Czech Republic: Group registration by the Czech Urological Association.
- Greece: Individual registration by active members of the Hellenic Urological Association.
- Lithuania: Individual registration by candidates selected by the Lithuanian Society of Urology.
- Portugal: Individual registration by candidates selected by the Portuguese Association of Urology.
- Spain: Individual registration by selected candidates from Madrid thanks to a grant from Casen Recordati.
- Internet browsers: Internet Explorer IE11. Edge, Firefox, Chrome and Safari current version.
- Mobile devices: iOS and Android devices are not supported.
- Network connection: A wired network is required for optimal performance.
- Internet connection: DSL, cable, or LAN: 1 Mbps up/down minimum. Dial-up connections are not supported.