Date: 10 & 11 March 2022
Time: Both days 00:01 – 23:59 GMT
NEW FORMAT: IN-SERVICE ASSESSMENT AS A LEARNING TOOL!
Until 7 days after announcement of your result, the MCQs, including detailed validation comments on each question, will be available in our examination management system “Examfolio”. This allows you to review the assessment and improve your knowledge. The assessment is thus a learning tool as well.
- Accurate information is a prerequisite for successful login at the Pearson VUE website, and a reliable analysis.
The assessment can be done at any time on either day. The assessment can only be accessed once and must be completed within 2 hours. Participation is reserved for registered candidates; in case of irregularities we reserve the right to annul the result of a candidate in question.
There is no pass/fail mark. For the statistical analysis the scores of all candidates are combined. Individual scores for each topic are presented alongside the group results and, if applicable, of various peer groups, allowing for a comparison among different groups.
Participation qualifies for 10 credits. EU-ACME members have their account updated automatically.
- Internet browsers: Internet Explorer IE11. Edge, Firefox, Chrome and Safari current version.
- Mobile devices: iOS and Android devices are not supported.
- Network connection: A wired network is required for optimal performance.
- Internet connection: DSL, cable, or LAN: 1 Mbps up/down minimum. Dial-up connections are not supported.
In case of a cancellation or no-show there will be no refund.