Residency Training Programme in Urology
Certification Residency Training Programme in Urology
- Application €300
- Certification €1.500
- Re-certification €1.000. Applicable in case a centre submits a new application before the end of the current certification term
- Written training programme in English
- Proof of national accreditation RTPU
- Publication list of the last two years
- EBU Logbook of the residents covering their training period in the institution
For today & tomorrow
Certification comes with several advantages for now and the future
- The quality control procedure reflects the high standards maintained by a centre.
- Participating centres aim to implement best practices in healthcare in a consistent and transparent manner.
- Certified centres attract (inter)national residents interested in high-quality training.
With our network of RTPU Certified Centres we set the standards of high quality training centres throughout Europe.
“European standardisation of training will facilitate cross-border communication between urologists which will in turn benefit our patients.”Dr. Stein Överby (Sykehuset i Vestfold, Tonsberg)
The urology training programme has a minimum duration of five years and meets national standards as defined by the official authorities. Download the criteria here.
- The application will be reviewed by the Certification Committee.
- If the application is considered eligible there will be an evaluation.
- The evaluation is either done virtually, or physically through the performance of a 1-day site visit.
- The Certification Committee will review the evaluation and decide on the certification.
- Certification is either granted for 3 or 5 years.
- The applicant is informed about the certification by email and receives the Certificate of Accreditation by post.
- The centre’s details are published here.
- The invoice for the application fee is issued after submission of the application.
- After the certification has been confirmed, we issue the invoice for the certification fee.