Residency Training Programme in Urology
Certification Residency Training Programme in Urology
- Application €300
- Certification €1.500
- Re-certification €1.000. Applicable in case a centre submits a new application before the end of the current certification term
- Written training programme in English
- Proof of national accreditation RTPU
- Publication list of the last two years
- EBU Logbook of the residents covering their training period in the institution
Let´s make a mark
A distinctive measure of quality control
The title “EBU Certified Centre” is a mark of quality control. We perform an objective evaluation of the training programme and identify areas in need of improvement. The application is reserved to training centres in EBU member countries.
For today & tomorrow
Certification comes with several advantages for now and the future
- The quality control procedure reflects the high standards maintained by a centre.
- Participating centres aim to implement best practices in healthcare in a consistent and transparent manner.
- Certified centres attract (inter)national residents interested in high-quality training.
With our network of RTPU Certified Centres we set the standards of high quality training centres throughout Europe.
“European standardisation of training will facilitate cross-border communication between urologists which will in turn benefit our patients.”Dr. Stein Överby (Sykehuset i Vestfold, Tonsberg)
The urology training programme has a minimum duration of five years and meets national standards as defined by the official authorities. Download the criteria here.
- The application will be reviewed by the Certification Committee.
- If the application is considered eligible there will be an evaluation.
- The evaluation is either done virtually, or physically through the performance of a 1-day site visit.
- The Certification Committee will review the evaluation and decide on the certification.
- Certification is either granted for 3 or 5 years.
- The applicant is informed about the certification by email and receives the Certificate of Accreditation by post.
- The centre’s details are published here.
- The invoice for the application fee is issued after submission of the application.
- After the certification has been confirmed, we issue the invoice for the certification fee.