Meet our committees & learn about their activities
Our board consists of delegates nominated by their national urological associations. A delegate’s term of office is four years in first instance, with an optional re-appointment for four further years. Each delegate is active in one of the three working committees and thus contributing to our mission. To support our work we have appointed several expert members.
EBU Board Structure
- EBU represents about 30 countries.
- Three Working Committees related to our activities in the fields of Accreditation, Certification and Examination.
- One representative of the European Society of Residents in Urology.
- One representative of the Multidisciplinary Committee on Sexual Medicine.
- One representative of the European Board of Paediatric Urology.