Meet our committees & learn about their activities
Our board consists of delegates nominated by their national urological associations. A delegate’s term of office is four years in first instance, with an optional re-appointment for four further years. Each delegate is active in one of the three working committees and thus contributing to our mission.
EBU Board Structure
- EBU represents about 30 countries
- Three Working Committees related to our activities in the fields of Accreditation, Certification and Examination
- One representative of the European Society of Residents in Urology
- One representative of the Multidisciplinary Committee on Sexual Medicine
- One representative of the European Board of Paediatric Urology